Blackwater is getting a UK release through a label called Concept and has
big name DJs like Rampling etc playing it, which is why it's thought it may
chart. I think it's out here next week. Good news for those that still want
to buy it 'cos it'll be cheaper.

I thought the Saunderson remixes were OK, but I preferred the original
myself. You can't beat a good vocal techno anthem, though.

TOM