please reply to him directly... thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:12:06 -0000
From: tlinder313 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Purposemaker Track ID?

For the Detroit Technophiles.

What is the name of the track that has a similar (identical) drum
pattern to E-Dancer's "Pump the Move" but has a vocal of "breakitdown-
and-getcha-into-the-groove".  I have it on a "Jeff Mills Live in
Germany" mixtape from pre-'97 and D-Wynn played it at the Tribe 9
anniversary party at Motor, in May 1998.

I think it might be a Purposemaker track but I'm not positive.  Maybe
even an E-Dancer "Pump the Move" remix (It's not the Kenny Larkin mix
of it that was on the album, and it's not the original that had the
Joey Beltram B-side).

If you know what it is, can you give me the Track Title, Album Title,
and possibly the matrix number?