Pulsar Recordings the acid alter-ego of Mike E. Clark(not "Agent X" Mike
Clark), a very talented Detroit producer who has produced/engineered with
George Clinton, Kid Rock, Primal Scream, Utah Saints, Charm Farm, ICP, and
many more.  The Pulsar series was limited to 800-1000 copies of each color,
4 total.

Mike is a close friend, and I could help you locate the other records if
you're interested.

-Scott
Punch Drunk Funk-live house
www.biokidd.com