I second the below.  With all due respect to Dan, and believe me I respect
him alot,  I could not help but think of how one could make the argument
that "Losing Control" was a remake of Sleazy D's "I've lost control"

I've heard Wink's "superfreak" and it is terrible.

just my opinion, Jason Attaman

What about Sleazy D - I've Lost Control on Trax? I always thought that
Losing Control was sort of a remake of that...

I haven't listened to the new Wink track yet so I'm not making any
judgements.

Eric