2+ weeks. And I live 20 minutes from Detroit.
They are just really swamped with orders right now!

-=ryan=-

Q : I placed an order with Submerge yesterday and received the auto message
with the total, minus shipping charges, and I'm now waiting for the email
telling me how much I owe total. What is the average time it has taken any
of you who live outside of Michigan but within the US to receive packages
from Submerge?
I realize I'm very eager to get these records. I have a gig next week and
I'm planning on using them for maximum damage.
Just wondering because I usually order stuff off Groovetech and I know they
take only two days but I wanted to buy directly from Submerge and support
the Midwest (since that's where I live).

MEK