> Hi, I just can't imagine that no-one knows the tracks I am searching for,
> so I keep on trying... I hope I'm not being to pushy!
>
> the first record I seek has an intro that goes like: "tenderness, rhythm ,
> grace, soul and spirit, love, tenderness, love, tenderness, rhythm, grace,
> grace, grace, soul and spirit, love, tenderness, rhythm, grace, soul ..."
> (thanks to Maarten) said by a dark male voice, Derrick May plays it
> often...

this request comes up a lot and i've not seen an answer yet...if we did
have an answer then i think this should go in the FAQ :)

> The other 3 records I seek are on the following site:
>
> www.mystery.demon.nl

can't help with the first one, the second has sounds that are familiar
(dan curtin etc could be a sh101) and that i'm a sucker for, and the third
i don't know either..

not really helped have i?

robin...