>From the Herbert mailing list:

short note to say we are playing 2 small shows as herbert at the mercury
lounge, new york next week on the 25th and 26th before heading up to the
montreal jazz festival on the 27th.

also, i am premiering material from the forthcoming big band album at the
montreux jazz festival in switzerland on july 12th. it's going to be a bit
scary with 18 people on stage. it's certainly the most ambitious thing i've
done and feel free to come and watch me fall on my ass or make it work...

matthew

June 25th
Herbert (Live)
Alex Young (88)

June 26th
Herbert (Live)
My Robot Friend
White Chocolate

Mercury Lounge
217 E. Houston St.  (corner Ave A & Houston)
F train to 2nd Ave ||   J or M train to Essex St    ||
8PM Tickets $15 available at Other Music 15 E. 4th St.
<<<

Tristan
http://www.mp313.com <- Music
http://www.metrotechno.net <- DC techno + more