----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 5:07 PM
Subject: [313] Shawn Rudiman - "Synthesexual"

> i dont know what kind of distribution for this there is, but i got
> this CD the other day, and its damn good. its making me proud to
> be from pittsburgh ; ) seriously though, its some good deep stuff,
> with some ambient and downtempo tracks sprinkled here and there,
> and even some straight up vocal 80's influenced stuff. it has a
> complete album vibe, its not just some tracks thrown together at
> random. contact the Technoir guys for info, i guess:
> http://www.technoiraudio.com
>
> big ups the pittsburgh massive.

I haven't heard the full album yet, but everyone who saw him play live here
this Winter that got a copy says it was every bit as good as the live show -
which was severely mind altering. Can't say enough good things about him.

Tristan
http://www.mp313.com <- Music
http://www.metrotechno.net <- DC techno + more
http://www.metatrackstudios.com <- DC DJ/Production studios