Actually I remember hearing something about this quite a while ago. Apparently MH turned up at the Warp office and said his idea was to do a whole album about McDonalds, calling each track McNuggets, McFries, McShake etc. Apparently he was told it was f**king stupid and laughed out of the office.

Despite coming from a reliable source, I didn't believe this at the time, and I'm still not sure, but the fact that it does contain a track called McDonalds made me think...

-s

i've always loved MH's beats, but never realized he has such strong
political views.

i great statement and gift to the listeners....

that starbuck's vente latte will never taste as good anymore....