picked up some goodies in the last 2 weeks that I
think are worth checkin out!

Tom Churchill's Project 2 on DIY is a winner...Tom is
really producing some great dancefloor house music and
I am a sucker for rhodes keys! If you missed out also
check out Tom's first Project 1 double pack on DIY as
well...

The Moderator - Interstate 5 on Keynote...another
brilliant release from KJ! my fav on it being "This is
my dream" The title track now finally heard in full
which was previously an interlude on his down low
release "Sliding to Midnight"

Urban Tribe - Covert Action - Planet e
what more can I say about this classic which first
came out on retroactive in 1990 on the equinox 12"
also features Low Berth which was first on the
Collapse of Modern Culture LP on Mo Wax

also grabbed the kettel album on DUB which is
excellent and reminds me so much of old black dog! :D

it was a great year! one of the best in many years
with this new resurgence in quality electronic music.

minto

=====
down low music       http://downlowmusic.org
OUT NOW: Arne Weinberg "Beauty in Decay" dL008 & Convextion 12" dLVEXT1
UPCOMING 2003:
dL ltd tribute 12" dLpgccX
Polarius 12" dL009
Dan Curtin "distort.archive.desire" dL010
The Connection Machine "Painless" dLCMLP1