Get the basic bas, volume 2 (one with the pink cover)

Baruka - Raver Of The Lost Funk - OH MY GOD, where did you find this, I've
been looking for that ever since I sold it!!

This is, in my opinion, is one of Orlando's best ever records BUY BUY BUY.
There was only 500 of these,a total classic. A dreamy piece of dutch
techno, deffo in my top 10 dutch techno records.

Oh, and if you get it and don't like it, I'll have it!!!

                      "Chris  Anglesey"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      <313@hyperreal.org>

                      lworld.com>                cc:

                                                 Subject: (313) Blake Baxter &
Orlando Voorn
                      17/02/2003 19:58

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying the following records by Blake Baxter and Orlando
Voorn & was wondering if anyone
could supply info on them (e.g style, would you recommend them etc.) ;

BLAKE BAXTER - LA LA SONG (Tresor)
-Am I right in thinking that he sampled Stevie Wonder
for this one ??

BARUKA/ORLANDO VOORN - Raiders of the Lost Funk

BASIC BASTARD (Baxter & Voorn) 1,2,3

Thanks,
Chris.

computer.