----- Original Message -----
From: "Brendan Nelson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 4:07 PM
Subject: (313) Black Strobe

> I'd never come across anything by Black Strobe before this weekend, when
> I heard Russ Gabriel's remix of Paris Acid City in a shop and had to
> lift my jaw off of the floor before asking for a copy...
>
> What else has Black Strobe done - and, for anyone who knows that Russ
> Gabriel mix, does it compare to that track? I think the remix was done
> in 1997 but it still sounds ridiculously advanced. One of those tracks
> that feels as if it's making its own rules up as it goes along...

Yeah. I had a similar jaw-dropping experience. The rest of that Output 3 12"
is nothing to shake a stick at either... What can y'all tell me about this
Riton character? (s/t)he(y) seem to be popping up a bit as well. Nice stuff!

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
Music: http://www.mp313.com