ok, I have finally broke down and am asking anyone on this list if they
where I can find Kommando 6  III (#3) the brainiac ep by tecroc.
have it in many wish lists.
i have come to the conculision that there has to be one somewhere out there
just not were I have looked. (and I  have run out of places to do that at.)

this is a list of the records stores I have searched
www.plaztikjezuz.com/records.html
music stack had nothing, which is a first time.

would be most greatful for any pointers
syntopia is an awesome track I must have it

-scotto
 lansing, mi.
 plaztikjezuz.com
warning: any infomation collected from this email will be used in
will be used in recovering wanted vinyl.