>I've been trying to work out where the "Another dream, shattered" vocals
are
>sampled from, it's definitely an old soul track I've heard Gilles Peterson
>play but I can't think what it is - anyone else know?

I agree with your comments re that track.

re the sample, I don't know I'm afraid.

However - someone told me a nice little story about that track, but I'm not
sure how true it is..
apparently, it's a live recording of a sound check before a gig somewhere
in the US.

But, like I say, thats only what someone told me....

Alex

This e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If an
addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify
the author by replying to this e-mail.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, print or rely on this e-mail.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
England with registered number OC303525.  The registered office of
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is 1 Embankment Place, London WC2N 6RH.  All
partners in PricewaterhouseCoopers UK Associates A are authorised to
conduct business as agents of, and all contracts for services to clients
are with, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor outgoing and incoming
telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring.

Visit our website http://www.pwcglobal.com