Hi 313,

Next month I'll be interviewing Dan Sicko, so if you've ever fancied asking
Dan a question, fire it over to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED], don't post them
here as that will give him time to write a good answer :)

--
Martin Dust
Parkhead House

f: +44  (0) 114 241 3701
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
w: http://www.dustclub.com

NOTE: This E-mail is private and confidential to the named recipients.
Any information provided is given in good faith.

However, unless specifically stated to the contrary, Dust, accepts no
liability for the content of this E-mail, or for the consequences of any
actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that
information is subsequently confirmed in writing.  The unauthorised
copying of any information contained in this E-mail to persons other
than the named recipients is strictly forbidden. © 2003 Dust.