Is it possible that it's been cancelled? The whole damn tour?!?!

I see this snippet of text after entering 'Ulrich Schnauss UK tour 03' in
Google:

"... 12/03/2003 Ulrich Schnauss author: Shlom We're currently in the process
of booking
a UK tour for Mr Schnauss for the first two weeks in June, timed to coincide
.... "

Entering the link takes me to some text in Boomkat.com, but the earlier info
about a European tour doesn't come up.

Shlom is one of the properietors of CCO.

I'm going through the CCO website right now.