If you are into old school deep house djs (unfortunately the trax tracks are few and far between, but they show up late) The End Up has failed me little. Reminiscent in vibe to Marques Wyatt's Deep in LA or Shelter or Body and Soul. Last Sunday they had Tony Humphries of Zanzibar fame. and the week b4 Timmy Regisford from Shelter ( he sucked :( ). Also this Saturday Ron Trent is playing at Club Six, and on July 25th at Club Six Steve "Silk" Hurley, Jesse Saunders, and Chip E. Playing together for the first time ever! The gay/straight ratio can be pretty high if that's an issue (of course then this probably wouldn't be your city or your music I imagine).

Tony Humphries finished with a very deepnfunky remix of Donnie's "Cloud 9" , anybody know what it is?