K Alexi and Gene Hunt played here friday night and Gene Hunt played
a white label 'Good Life' remix I'd neve heard before -- jazzy breakbeats,
the vocal with loads of echo, very sparing use of samples of the original.
What the eff was that?

Gene also played some Ron Hardy reel to reel tape edits (off of CDR) frome
waaaay back in the day. Super raw Acid House.  Very nice set, staying
deep but with a lot of variety.

K Alexi was good but the 200 shows I've either done sound for or attended
are catching up with me -- I didn't have earplugs with me and the sound
was starting to get painful, so I had to leave after 1/2 hour.