I got a hot one.

M>O>S001, one track by Aroy Dee - in vein of Aroy/M>O>S stuff - wicked
spacey/trancey club material
other side, a hot stripped down techno track from Peel Seamus & Aroy Dee.
almost 'jacking' deep techno material.
very very nice. well worth picking up if you're digging that M>O>S sound,
which I am.

otherwise, not finding much at the minute that's new - can anyone else
recommend anything?

while I'm at it, I have a q. which has been bugging me big time for the
last week or so.
That 'kdj' one sided release on Moods & Grooves - the first, slower track.
What's the sample? It's a famous track, but I can't think of what it is and
its really bugging me because I either have the record or know it.
arrrrrgh.

Thanks.

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring