From: Trevor Wilkes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 10:46 AM
To: 313
Subject: Re: (313) What is Daniel Bell up to?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fabrizio Nahum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> He is one of those musical artists which i am obssessed about but most
> of his releases are from the nineties. What is he up to these days? Is
> he working on some new material? Anyone have some insider information?
> I would love to hear what direction his music has gone in.....
>
> thanks
> fab

He seems to enjoy releasing the odd track on Tresor Comilations and the
Logistic Post Office pack. Other than that he tosses out the odd remix for
us to hunt down. About a year ago I saw something on the Tresor Web site
about a single of his they were going to relase called Tiny Robot or maybe
it was Ghost...anyway it hasn't happened yet that I've seen, not that I gave
up hope though.

On a related note I just tracked down a copy of His Vampirella
remixes...sweet indeed.

Trevor Wilkes