That collaboration was entirely Recloose's idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: Al Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 11:43 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) dwele

Following from recent mail:
I can't answer the sample question, but I too was disappointed by Dwele.
I haven't heard the album, but I heard a 15 minute feature on Peterson's

worldwide (on British airways as a matter of fact).
He (Dwele) said that he wrote the album as a soundtrack for making
babies...
All the songs were very smooth late-night jazzual Peterson style - no
edge
to them
It seems that the collaboration with Recloose was lined up by Carl
Craig,
but wasn't particularly reflective of his style.
Finally he gave props to 50 Cent, says it all really
Al