Music is human social expression through sound.
People intemperate music with trend in culture, for example electro/ '80s
music is considered socially acceptable especially on this mailing list in
comparison to old school techno.
Both are 80's dance music genre's that use the same concept is composition
style -> drum machine + synthesizer + sequencer

The Detroit sound or what people identify as the Detroit sound is very '80s
in nature,
Rolandesque synthesizer stings/ chords with keyboard portamento.
Mixing Ron Trent Altered States with Anthony Philips 1984.

on 7/25/03 12:31 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at