It's a nice proof of concept, but the fact that it doesn't really
make performing any easier, more intuitive or more expressive is what
disappoints me.  Furthermore, it's just a slightly different way
of doing a touchscreen, which is old news.

One of the guys that did it is on IDM and he's a nice guy. I'm not
saying that it isn't cool looking. All I'm saying is that it's nothing
earth shattering.