you think this means that Subliminal will only release CDs from now on? I
can only hope so, because that will mean less crap music will clog up the
house bins in record shops.

MEK

                      robin pinning

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Langsman, Marc"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      n.ac.uk>                 cc:       313@hyperreal.org

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) OT: CD is
the new vinyl apparently...
                      08/07/03 08:22 AM

                      Please respond to

                      pinning

> Words cant describe how disgusted I am by this piece of journalism
>
> "When I'm DJing with vinyl, I'm bored now," Mr Morillo said. "With CDJs
you
> can loop the records at whatever point you want.

not surpirsed he's bored....have you heard any Subliminal records (that
isn't that drug punks track)?

:)

robin...