Bit of London spam here, so apologies to everyone else!

Booty/ghetto-tech big cheese DJ Assault and Direct Beat head honcho Keith
Tucker (aka DJ K-1) are both appearing at BASE on Friday 26th September,
alongside Space DJz, Jim Masters and Colin Dale.

The party is taking place at Crash, at 66 Goding Street, Vauxhall, London
(nearest tube: Vauxhall), from 10pm til 6am. Tickets on the door are £12 and
£10 for members; but I've managed to blag an £8 door price for 313 members, so
if you are interested in coming down, let me know and I'll make sure your name
is on the list!

There is more information at http://www.wideadventure.com/djs.asp ...

Brendan