From: "Cobert, Gwendal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 11:06 AM
Subject: (313) "Standing in the shadows of Motown"

.. this movie has just been released here in France, I think it has been
mentioned on this list before but it is a good opportunity to recommend it
to all Detroit lovers - tons of footage and documents of Detroit now and in
the 50's and 60's, very interesting musically even if it's not about techno
itself...

Gwendal