hi kids.

I am playing at this event; if you're in or around NYC, please come out!

Saturday 11/22: The first in the series I.AM.NY at Open Air
With too many of NYC's clubs shuttered and radio on corporate lockdown it's
harder than it's ever been to hear new music. Saturday some of the finest
veteran and up-and-coming NYC heads on the scene are gettin together to
showcase original material and a throw a party of old NY proportion..

Saturday 11.22 at Open_Air
121 St Marks at Ave A
10pm till 21+

Playing their own original unreleased tunes
Brett (Boundless Music)
Chicus (Redbud Records)
Dinesh (Drive By)
Sasha (Codek Records)
SeanB (Freeskool)
Todd Sines (Planet E) -Playing a live set at 2 am SHARP!
Yao (Royal Flush)
Yellowtail (Royal Flush)

We'll be archiving this event on-line at Broken Beat Radio, Tim Sweeny will be
playing excerpts from the night on his radio program "Beats in Space" the
following Thursday WNYU 89.1 FM-November 28th. We'll also be giving out CD's
with exclusive tracks from the producers that night.

sponsored by
XLR8R: http://www.xlr8r.com
Broken Beat Radio: http://www.brokenbeatradio.com
Irma Records: http://www.irmagroup.com
Beats in Space http://www.beatsinspace.net/
Doors at 10 PM ...going until 4 AM
$3 cover

more info?
http://www.freeskool.net
http://www.scalestudio.com/sound/sines/

PS. keep your eyes peeled for 26 November 2003. Robert Hood, Todd Sines as
.xtrak LIVE, DJ Soul, Kimyon..

Coral Room / NYC
512 W 29th St bet 10th and 11th aves
info 212 244 1965

doors @10pm
$10 in advance
$12 at the door

PPS. To get on my regular list, email me at sines AT scalestudio DOT com, with
"add me" in the subject...

+odd
--
+ SCALE  :   http://www.scalestudio.com/