Vote for your favorite DJ

"America?s Favorite DJ will be announced in the March issue of BPM
Magazine. The top 100 will be listed in this highly-anticipated issue. For
simplicity?s sake, we have narrowed the field of Djs to those who actually
received a certain percentage of votes in the previous election, thus
qualifying them for our list of nominees. There will be no editions to the
field unless a petition is filed with 500 email addresses requesting that
DJ in question be placed in the nominees.  Send petitions to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rules from THE MAN: Each valid email address is entitled to one vote. Let?s
keep the voting clean, the spam festivals to a minimum and determine who
really is America?s Favorite DJ. Voting closes on January 10th 2004. (To
make the selection represent the voice of the public, we humbly request
your assistance to increase the number of voters. We have clickable banners
available if you?d kindly give it a home on your website. Download the
banner here."

http://www.djmixed.com/djmixed/contests/surveys.cfm?survey_ID=8

313 related DJs on the list:

Derrick May
Jeff Mills
Juan Atkins
Kevin Saunderson
Stacey Pullen

there are others too like Francois K, DJ Hell, Danny Krivit, Ron Trent, LTJ
Bukem, DJ Sneak, Green Velvet, and of course all the Paul Van Oaken
Picottowackas! that anyone could ever not need.

MEK

PS - how can it be limited to "America's Favorite DJ" if the voting is
online and you can reach it from anywhere in the world? UK/Euro voters do
your stuff!