-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 5:10 PM
To: Blackman, Ryan (UKEKT)
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org; atomly; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; /0;
Blackman, Ryan (UKEKT); '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: (313) axis

It's hard to imagine Mills being that bad. I would say don't give up,
give
him another chance if you get the opportunity.

If you catch him on the right night he'll blow you away with his mixing.
I've experienced myself at both Lost & Sonar.
You don't get a reputation like Mills has for mixing badly & distorting
systems everywhere you go.

Risk being a fool once more  ;o)

                    "Blackman, Ryan (UKEKT)"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       To:
"'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Blackman, Ryan
                    ch.eu.com>                      (UKEKT)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                   cc:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], /0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                    16/01/2004 09:01                313@hyperreal.org,
atomly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                   Fax to:

                                                   Subject:     RE: