Sweat Electric!

Peace,
Patrick.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 20 May 2004 2:11 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) S.I.D Shop / Submerge

You know the S.I.D shop in Detroit?

I presume some people on here shop there.
Well, does anyone know if it's open during the Movement Festival?

A mate is off to the festival, and I was planning on giving him a few quid
to try and get me some of those S.I.D 12's.
(I don't own any of them)
Thing is, I guess he'll want to buy them as well. Does anyone know if
they're one per customer?

Also, can anyone recommend the essential ones?

I think I'd like to get the Drexciya one, I heard that a few years back.
But I can't afford them all, so is there one or two that are essential?

Many Thanks

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring