[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on Wed, 26 May 2004 about following:

> came across some record with a tune - don't recall which or by whom - that
> said "unreleased track" or "unreleased mix"

There is one 'unreleased mix' I really would like to get on vinyl. The
"Unreleased Mix" of "Strings of Life", released only on
Retro Techno / Detroit Definitive -compilation on Network Records.. It
is by far the best mix of 'Strings' - beats don't come in until the end
and the piano loop seems to go on forever..

> I always found this strange because if it was unreleased, doesn't releasing
> it negate the "unreleased" part of the title?

I keep thinking it means 'previously unreleased' :)

sakke
--
It's not reality that's important, but how you perceive things.
http://www.arabuusimiehet.com/sakke/