Oh yeah, I got the 12" of that - that should be added to my list as well

That whole LP is fantastic - hats off again to Fabrice

MEK

                      "Brian 'balistic'

                      Prince"                  To:       313@hyperreal.org

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      .com>                    Subject:  Re: (313) Friday
Question - that Latin track

                      06/04/04 02:07 PM

"Los Picaros" off of Fabrice Lig's newest LP.

Brian "balistic" Prince
http://www.bprince.com - art and techno