How much did you have to pay in shipping to get that though? When it comes to shipping I admit to being a complete [EMAIL PROTECTED] Standard surface shipping from the US usually takes about 4-6 weeks whereas the same from the UK only seems to take about a week (if that sometimes).

theREALmxyzptlk wrote:
I've gotten things to Oz from the US in 4 days - that's hard to beat. 5 days isn't unusual either.

jeff