From: Jari Tolkkinen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 11:18 AM
Cc: 313 Detroit
Subject: Re: (313) What On Your Decks

Kenny Larkin - Smile (finally got this!)
Dj Ivoryman - Funky summer explosion (funk mixtape)
Jesper Dahlbäck - Russian folksong
RJD2 - Since we last spoke (this is the kind of hip hop I like)
Erykah Badu - On & On (Summer in Sydney remix)
Various - I-Robots (compilation of 80's Italo electro gems)
Gerd - Arkests Blaze

Hmm .. not much of 313 related stuff there.

(Yes, I'm on summer holiday and went a bit record shopping :-))

Jari Tolkkinen | dj ken-guru | http://www.ken-guru.net