Hello. We think we've got a particularly good reason to invite you all to see in the new year with us on the 31st. All proceeds got to the Marie Curie Hospice, which cares for patients with cancer.

It's one way to ensure that frivolous hedonism will actually have a useful purpose! ;-)

I'm not going to ramble on about our events - if you've been, you know. If you haven't, please take a look at the site. Then please come along. There aren't many NYE events in London at this price, with this crowd and with that music.

Details follow:

Bleep43 3rd NYE at Public Life
9pm-late 31 December 2004/1 January 2005.

Tristan Watkins (AKA Phonopsia) - hear mixes at http://www.phonopsia.co.uk/
Nick Craddock - hear mixes at http://www.nickcraddock.co.uk/
Toby Frith (Bleep43).
Ken Odeluga (Bleep43).
See photos of previous Bleep43 parties: visit http://www.bleep43.com and go
to the events page

At Public Life - 82a Commercial Street, London, E1
Map:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/ newmap.srf?x=533704&y=181788&z=1&sv=533750,181750
&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Tickets £12 in advance £15 on the door
To buy a ticket contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Flyer: http://www.bleep43.com/nye/nye.jpg

Proceeds to Madame Marie Curie Hospice.

Thanks,

Ken