Wow - I had to double check the date - it is 2005 and not 1995 correct?
Haven't seen a compilation with all these names on it since I was "yea
high".

MEK

             "Stoddard, Kamal"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             urner.com>                                                 To
                                       "'David Beattie'"
             01/18/05 10:43 AM         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                       313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: (313) Expected releases for
                                       2005

I know I asked for it and all, but now I've gone and wet myself at work!
(it was worth it though) THANKS!

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5
year olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy
or gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **