haha it's pretty sad when you need a tracklisting for something you own! Thanks for the info though!

M : A : T : R : I : X wrote:

that would be Josh Wink "516 Acid"
:^)

sean

p.s. I'll post a track listing for this mix soon for those interested in
that sort of thing.

on 2/14/05 7:56 PM, Andrew James Hegler at [EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered these
words:

I know Sean is an active member on the list, and was wondering if he, or any
of the other members happen to have a track listing of this mix.  This is an
excellent mix, and I had the unfortunate pleasure of djing in the other room
while he was performing at this party.  I wish I could have heard this at
the party.  Really glad that it got recorded.  There are a ton of great
songs in this mix.  One specific track that I've been hearing a lot of, and
can't quite put my finger on is a minimal acid record with a very very deep
voice saying "acid" in it.
Thanks
-Andy