From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 February 2005 12:43
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Tresor & Berlin 10th & 11th March

OK Ken, Hans, John anyone!

My (and a friend's) tickets are booked and we're on it.  Getting in Thurs
lunchtime, leaving Saturday, prob going to Tresor both Thurs and Fri nights
though up for visiting other interesting nightspots also if we get tipped
off about any, will sight-see Berlin (tips?) and visit Hardwax during the
days.
So anyone else going and fancying meeting up give me a shout.

Any word on hostels?  I googled a myriad of reasonably priced places but I
can't tell where near where we want to be and where's miles away.

Alex fancy meeting up so you can pass on tips from your visit?  I can show
you a text that gives weight to my belief that I'm innocent on the coat /
bag / jumper.