We'll do it

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 March 2005 13:17
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) tape hosting appeal

Hello.

I was wondering if anyone had some webspace and might be up for hosting a
mix-tape for me?
It's not really a techno tape (although it does have techno on it), it's
more a blackheartdisco style tape.

I will pay for all the bandwith that it uses (dont really know what this is
or how it works). how much will it be, these things seem pretty expensive.

anyone interested at all?

It's 135 minutes long and is in 2 parts.

I've listed all the artists below to give you a feel of the tape:

Kraftwerk/Carl Craig/Pam Todd & Love Exchange/Nwaq/Theo Parrish/Gary Davis
& His Professor/Larry Heard/Gaz Nevada/Queen Samantha/
Maximum Joy/Flying Lizards/Catnip/Stinkworx/A Man Called Adam/Jeff Mills/
StaceyPullen/Domu/Shop/Recloose/Prince/FingersInc/Rozza&Wine/MoxieEdits/RongEdits/RhythmIsRhythm/Metro
 Area/
Cori Josias/ICube/OmarS/Catnip/Sparks/Jamie Principle/Roy Ayers

etc.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.