which tracks are on the 10"?  I've had a promo of the double CD sitting
around for a while now and have just now opened it and listening to it...
my first impressions?  If he didn't already have an established name in the
music business this release would never have gotten him one.  Comment on
"Love Should" - hopefully it should never sound like this song! His slowed
down melancholy take on New Order's "Temptation" is interesting.  Probably
the only song I would return to.
Still, the second CD is all ambient tracks so I'm hoping he maybe put more
effort into that.  I'll post my reactions when I get a chance.

MEK

             "Dan Bean"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             o.uk>                                                      To
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             03/22/05 07:02 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) save me, I think I'm going
                                       over to the darkside...

Just got sent the new Moby 10".....and it's actually OK!

/ducks/

The LP is utter, utter cobblers, without a doubt some of the worst cash in
chart/stadium techno I've heard for a long time, but the two tracks on the
10" (admittedly after one very quick listen) sound like quite reasonable
minimal techno tracks with a nod to the 'german' clicky style.

I suspect that in blind listening conditions many would say: "OK track,
maybe on Perlon?"

not that I'm trying to justify myself or anything....;)

Is it too late for me, or can I still get help?