On Thu, 26 May 2005, Stoddard, Kamal wrote:

HENRIK SCHWARZ B/W JU JU CHRISTIAN - jeff b/w feelgood - zeppelin
the henrik schwarz track is bananas. Looping vocal, deep beats, subdued bass and a
crescendo that gives me smiles. I coulda swore I heard a little whisper going
"Sunday, summetime, mojito's and you" but it could've been me talking to myself
:P  . Checka.

havent heard this yet. will check it out!

2dawgs - it's a dawgs life - mood music (jori hulk and 2nd skin rmxs)
The original is dope. One of the mixes (jori's I think) has this hollow drum sound in the
beginning (pretty sure he just verbed the bass) that reminds me of "insistent
rhythm" off fragile 03. dope. This ones the grooooover. The other mix is a stompin
jacked up 4x4 electro-synth monster that starts like something on viewlexx and gets more
frantic and louder as it progresses into... something... It would annoy the fxck outta me
on the dancefloor.

top notch stuff here! but the synthy monster is the jori hulkkonen mix. or at least thats what the one sheet said.

*shrug*

derek.