i don't care what he's playing now...

The fact that he played 1000's of sets with music so bad, if my cat came in, with some of his set on his foot i'd make it sleep outside....

nearly every track id,track listing, rave website pays homage to this sad era in clubdom

he uised to play good records once..then for a very very very long time he didnt... and now he plays one good record and i see his f***ing name come up again..

the bane of my life...

Andrew Duke Cognition Audioworks wrote:

Blaauw, Martijn de wrote:

'This one-of-a-kind custom designed controller, along with Ableton Live
software and an Apple G5, enables Sasha to sample, loop, layer and
re-edit live in the booth and has transformed his Djing'

Is Sasha the Hawtin of the progressive movement.....?

***I think it's a case that Sasha's PR officer doesn't realize that ANYBODY
with Ableton Live can "sample, loop, layer, and re-edit live". Andrew