On Jul 7, 2005, at 9:47 AM, Martin Dust wrote:
DMX Crew - Collapse Of The Wave Function Vol. 4 and 5
Top electro with a hint of retro, served with a dash of humour across
two 12"s

Maybe this is better fodder for LD but it's nice to see
some Electro mentioned ...

For some weird reason New Electro seems to be the Poor Little
Redheaded Bastard Stepchild of Techno, and I don't understand
it at all.

Some New Electro things I'm really feeling at the moment:

Andrea Parker's Touchin' Bass label comp "Subsidience"

Hydraulix (artist on said Touchin' Bass comp) "Hydroplanin'" mix:

http://miosis.blogspot.com/2005/06/hydraulix-hydroplanin-mix.html

And in the Not-So-New Electro dept.:

DJ Xed - Aux 88 miXed:

http://miosis.blogspot.com/2005/06/dj-xed-aux-88-mixed.html

(And now the Ryan Brogan live @ Fuse-In set - thanks Diana!!!)

        - Greg (shout-outs to my London peeps - hope you're all safe)