Picked up a few new things this weekend, may be of interest.

I went searching for the Carl Craig album, which I found, so that was exciting. Great stuff!

I was surprised to see there was a new Aril Brikha 12" on Music Man, called Prey For Peace. Highly recommended of course. It sounds like you want it to. This was a nice, exciting surprise at the shop.

Recloose - Dust on Peacefrog - a little late on this one, had not heard it at all and was unable to listen to it at the place I found it, but Tom Cox's praises kept ringing in my head. Needless to see was not disappointed at all, great record!

Emperor Machine - Part 1 & Part 2 on DC recordings - kind of on that spacey disco tip, Part 1 includes an Idjut Boys mix, which is ridiculously good IMHO. Part 2 is great also, but not as strong as Part 1. Check those if you're into that chicken lips/lindstrom vibe.

Tokyo Black Star - Psyche Dance ep - Sonar Kollective - not really sure how to describe, I guess in that space disco realm again, but very atmospheric and truly wonderful, kind of a subtle tune, but ears would surely perk up if this were played.

Jesper Dahlback - Polyhouse ep - DX, I love this guy's music. One side has wonderful piano throughout, kind of an old school house feel, but a little tougher I guess. Probably the worst description ever, but check it out...

I'm sure this has been mentioned here, but the new Isolee album is great! I really dig it. I find that it is more dancefloor oriented than his previous LP, Rest, which is just fine with me. Several great tunes on it for sure.

Enjoy!

Adam

ps - I heard Lindstrom & Prins Thomas DJ/Play Live yesterday here in NYC and I must say it was spectacular! They played for 3 hours and rocked it. Outside at the PS1 Moma Museum courtyard, 1000 dancing, drunk fools grooving to the best modern disco. Highly recommended if they're in your area, not to be missed!!