From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 July 2005 10:28
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Northern England Spam

......anyway on to the important stuff  : )

for those not in the wrong half of England this weekend (that's the one
where Alex is DJing, normally that's us but you've got him for this one)
we've got a do on in Manchester on Saturday night (maybe we're celebrating
as we're going to burn the bridges after he's left).

You can go to our site www.thatamazingthing.com to see what this is all
about.  However if you do so you'll notice it says there that all the
invites have gone and we have a full house.  This is true but if anyone off
the list fancies it hit me back personal and I'll sort something out.  The
more 313 headz in the place the more justification I have for playing 313
records!