Won't be able to make this, but best of luck with it

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Odeluga [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 28 July 2005 21:50
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) LONDON: BLEEP43 WITH MAX DULEY, DEZ WILLIAMS & DAN BEAN

Hello,

I'd like to remind folks about our event on Saturday.

This one's likely to be extra special as it's the last Bleep43 event
that will be held in the infamous Public Life.

So old friends and new, please come along and help us say bye-bye to
the loo.

If you'd like to know what we get up to at our events, please take a
look here:

http://www.bleep43.com

Then go to 'events'.

If you'd like to join in, come along on Saturday.

Hope to see you then.

Thanks,

Ken
*********
LINE UP

MAX DULEY - ARCart, Kne'Deep, High Octane Recordings
http://www.ARCart.org)

DEZ WILLIAMS (Final Scratch set) - Ai Records, SCSI-AV, Blasé

DAN BEAN - Iality Hifi Sound System
http://www.ialityhifi.co.uk/

ORPHAN - LIVE

Schedule:

Dan 9-12
Orphan 12-1230
Dez 1230-0130
Max 0130 till the end.

Location:  Public Life, 82a Commercial Street (near Liverpool Street
Station, outside Spitalfields Church)
Opens: 9 PM
Closes: Sometime after 3 AM

Ticket cost: £6 In advance, more on the door.

Music is an open sky.

http://bleep43.com