Garrett,

It would be important for some of us to be able to download these mixes
due to various reasons. For me, part of it is, that at my work mp3
content is filtered at the firewall, regardless of the transport that
its delivered by.

So my option is to listen to it at home. But, I don't really have the
time to sit down and listen to it when I'm at home (as much as I would
like to).

The way I've been listening to the mixes is that I download it at home
to my laptop and then when I'm at work, I listen to it while I work.
I've listened to the mixes a few times now.

Also, if I'd listened to the two previous shows straight off your web
server, that would have meant that it would have been the equivalent of
about 600MB downloaded, just for one person. But since I've downloaded
it to my laptop, its only been 150MB. A saving of bandwidth for both you
and me.

Another problem I have with streaming off webservers (depending on
capacity, network conjestion, etc) is that quite often the stream will
play, then buffer, then play for another 30 seconds, then buffer,
lather, rinse, repeat. ;-) It really makes it hard to enjoy something,
no matter how good it is.

Garrett McGrath wrote:
> good for you, you can take Flash apart.  and i can keep changing the
> page.  waste of time on both our parts.
>
> for the time being this is how Bone wants to put the mixes out.  how
> about instead you just respect that and enjoy the music?
>
> if it's so important to you to be able to download these mixes, write
> to Bone.  his email address is on that page.
>

> On Aug 21, 2005, at 2:34 PM, KiDD*e wrote:
>

>>http://www.7mzdt.com/subjectdetroit/mp3/ATTACKTHREE.mp3
>>Enjoy *
>>- KiDDy.

- --
dave.

reality-distortion field: n.
An expression used to describe the persuasive ability of managers like
Steve Jobs. Those close to these managers become passionately committed
to possibly insane projects, without regard to the practicality of their
implementation or competitive forces in the marketplace.