Disclaimer - There is, as yet, no proof that Mr A Bond does in fact tell lies , or in fact that he has told lies on here, the headline was made in jest and there was no malice in it whatsoever. A public apology in full can be viewed upon written request.

:)

Placid wrote:

Alex Bond in Truth telling shocker....  !!!!!!

Jason Brunton wrote:

Alex- you speak the truth young man

Jason