No, no... you should get the blue one, it is always better because there are 5 of them

KJBot

On 9-nov-2005, at 14:54, Sam K wrote:

unfortunatly my cat died...and then i bought a new one.  I'm sorry to
hear about your rat dieing.  Anyway been listening to lots of alan
lamb...incidently have you seen wolfcreek?  got Richard Hell "destiny
street"....its hot. Like some of that ardvark stuff. Its kinda like a
budgie except more like a yellow crested cockatoo.  Anyway going down
the coast next week....maybe this time i'll bump into nicole kidman
because her sister "ANTONIA KIDMAN" has a place next to mine...i need
some money so i might take some paparazzi sunbaking shots.  Last time
antonia and her husband came over and played strip poker with me and my
friends when we were recording our latest album....it was hell funny!