Thank you CI/StreetBeat/WNUR you have done good stuff for years.
I normally listen to it online but sometimes when driving home from work late in the north burbs I'll get an atmospheric masshup off StreetBeat and a Wisconsin Christian station. Strange ranting sermons mixed with divine beats and static. Kinda strange/cool.

...steve...

Ian Malbon wrote:
Props to the Clinically Inclined crew for adding some of those delicious shots to the downloads as album artwork. Nice touch. And a solid set as usual. I hope the younger heads in 312 and north subs are enjoying the schooling.
--Ian